Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tons of stuff

Okay I gotta lotta stuff to do today....usually I try to post about things that are done...lol...now it is about things to be done. Let's hope and cross our fingers that I stay on track today. But somehow I doubt that. The house is clean....no really the house is completely clean...odd...lol...but it is. So I do not have to worry about that. I have about 4 *Scrappy Dress*s to finish today...which in reality I will probably finish two. Sucks to only get that far, but I get computer distracted easily. I also want to make a couple of chocolate chip banana breads today as the boys are digging into the school lunch snack reserves...lol...so that must be rectified somehow. I still want to start up the scrap quilt pillow that has been swirling around in my head for about a week now. I want to make a few of these as x-mas gifts, and if they turn out nice enough, I might enleash them onto the esty/ebay world :) so we shall see...


Geeesh....even my studio is clean.....I definately *MUST* do something about that....


Tally-ho...

No comments: