Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Needless to say....

I am very far behind. I keep getting orders...even though I told myself no more customs. I should not complain. I should be extremely grateful to be able to be earning money and working somewhat while I get to stay at home. But I feel like I am not being able to create the things I enjoy....which are basically OOAK's. I completely feel more open to createing and designing when i know I only have to do this once :) It's kinda of like washing the dishes....you pretty much do not mind cleaning all the pots and pans plus the utensil's, heck there can be a stack a mile high....and if you only have to do that once....great fine. It is done and put away....but if there is a gazillion more right behind it, you tend to feel a little defeated, and all of a sudden it feels like a job. I hate to pout.....lol.....but it does. So while I am ever astounded that people like what I do :) I sometimes feel overloaded.....and this is the time of year that I feel like I take on to much and I try to be something that I am not, and that is SuperMom....though my house would tell you differently as the floors are begging to be washed....and the dust has decided to have a family reunion on my Organ....lol.....

I hope to have the laundry put away, the dishes done and start making about 6 dozen cookies.....oh and let's not forget the roast that I took out to defrost. That should be put in the oven when the tutor comes over.....

In my mind all of that plus 2 customs will be finished by the end of the day (it is now 2:30 in the afternoon).....reality wise....less than half.....sigh...

No comments: