Monday, April 20, 2009

Annie Lennox Morning...

Okay, I am supposed to be working...can ya tell that I am slacking :) I have about 4 peasant tops cut out and about 75% sewed up....but I am soooo not good at working non-stop...need to take a break and stretch a bit, and think....as much as I love being "one" with the machine, sometimes it gets monotonous/slack jawed drool worthy moments....hehehee

Did a ton of yard work this weekend with the boys...okay, so I paid them to do it...lol...but it got done....phew....Now Stefan can't complain to to much about the pile of leaves that I left there last Fall...eeeks.....I am sure those dead patches will grow back no problem. I love this time of year....looking around the gardens seeing what is popping up...forgetting what I planted last year and wondering what the heck it is...weed??? maybe not...let's see....


Tristen's grade 6 Health class is having it's "baby" project this week....which means that he has to take care of an egg all week and make sure it doesn't break a gazillion times. Kyle had to do this project last year and it broke about 6 times....till it got to the point were he just duct taped it...lol....Tristen has commissioned me to make clothing for his "baby girl" (darn it we are going to get girls in this family somehow...lol)....so far she has 2 hoodies, a tutu, some bedding....and a rug and curtains are on the list. Ya see her "home" is of course...a shoebox :)

I'll take pics when it is all done....


okay, my colgone moment is finished, and it is back to the machines....we have a house showing tomorrow at 1pmish....so I better get to glamourizing the house....

No comments: