Thursday, April 9, 2009

Still Standing....

I am still here....haven't jumped off the deep end yet :) Trying to get some sewing done up and ready so I will have a bunch to list next week after the long Easter weekend. Still have stuff to buy for the kiddos to hunt up and the dogs to eat and get sick on...lol....

Still trying to keep the house clean...and I think we all know that that is a losing battle with 3 dogs, and 3 boys. Though I never said I was actually putting up a good fight to try and keep it all straight and together :) I do not think I am cut out to be that kind of person, and to be honest, I don't want to be...getting stressed about every little speck of dust is not in my daily "be happy" plan. While I do enjoy a clean home, I see people get obsessed about putting the right spatula in the correct container....ummmm....really?? Not about to waste my time....does it fit?? okay, that is where it goes....lol....

Made some brownies today, ate half the brownies today....hehehe...started another *Scrappy Dress*....thinking about doing *Scrappy Tops* as well....mixing and matching with denim?? maybe some knit leggings as well??? we shall see.....I have the ideas, just need to stop the procrastination train from rolling first thing in the morning...


Okay.....going to try to keep this blog thing going again.....


that wasn't so hard :)

missed you.....

No comments: