Friday, July 17, 2009

A little Mexican my Dear??

Well I have been patrolling the streets around here looking for different resto's and places to shop...which there are TONS of, and I am completely loving how everything is withing walking distance...We are near the Grove Park Path Train and really everything is just so close...Starbucks, a couple of Deli's, a Farmers Market on the weekend in the park...

But my night last night started out with me and Tristen going out for a dinner date, his favorite is Mexican and look what is just down from out street...



So we walk in and it really is such a cute little place....Tristen chooses to sit outside to eat...



it's kinda small out here but VERY cosy...and has lots of boogey boards and surf stuff....think someone is into it at the resto...



getting artsy



Meals were really cheap...but so so good....I had the rojas enchilada 7.95$....and Tristen surprisingly had ONLY had 2 tacos 2.50$...this boy (as small as he is) can usually smack down like 7 tacos...






We had a nice stroll after dinner on the hunt for dessert because well....I am guess that there really isn't any Mexican deserts...so off we went on the hunt...for well...a Dunkin DoNuts :) Yes, we are so refined...hehehehe...so this is a tour of our new neighbourhood...











Tristen is NOT impressed with the camera anymore and wants to go home...lol....but we haven't found dessert yet....




oh oh...okay....so we found the Dunkin DoNuts, but Tristen just could not decide which one he wanted....choices choices...lol...so I directed him the this great little bakery called BEECHWOOD Bakery...the boys got some yummy Vanilla Mocha Cupcakes...and I came home with Tiramisu for hubby....it was amazingly delish....woot...





it was a super sweet night out with my little gentleman....

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love your neighborhood! It is so cool how you can walk everywhere!

LeShayne said...

It looks wonderful! I would love to live in an area that you can walk the city but I don't see it happening...enjoy!

Jenn~ said...

it definitely is a change from what I was used to before...it is a nice change and we are enjoying it....

Heather- Extra Frosting Please said...

Aw, I want to live there!