Friday, September 26, 2008

It isn't Pretty...nope not at all

This has been a pretty busy week for me. Getting customs done, the kids put together, physically going to work, trying to keep the house clean (that btw is not working). It was my sister's 23rd birthday on Wednesday...the kids are still alive and I have not lost any dogs yet (dang)...so when it came to last night, I really wanted to veg in front of the tube with the kids and watch the premiere of Survivor:Gabon ...and selfishly after that Grey's....while that show was on I got a long distance phone call...ran up to see who it was on the call display...and saw it was my mother...had a slight "grrrrr" moment...she always calls late at night and usually during a show I am wanting to watch. I know pretty much no time is a good time to call, because I basically hate the phone...I do not even own a cell....because I hate it that much. I looked at the phone ringing and thought..."I'll call her tomorrow sometime" which pretty much means...I will forget and she will call again. WHich.....yup I did today. Completely forgot that she called.....until about an hour ago....when I was fiddling on this computer and I get a facebook message from my sister...

"Did you hear from Mom??" "She tried calling me and left me a message, apparently she had a mild heart attack and is in the hospital"

I rushed from this computer so fast....ran to the phone and listened to that message...

"Hi Jenn, it's your Mom....I just wanted to tell you, that I am okay...but I had a mild heart attack, but I think I am okay now...just wanted to let you know, love you"

Shit Shit Shit Shit.....sorry....but I do not swear usually...but I am so so so angry at myself for being selfish about my TV time...like really....TV!!!!! I tried calling her back but there is no answer...no need to panic if she is calling people I think. But I am still worried....

My Mom works 3 jobs....she barely sleeps, is a chain smoker, and like to drink the occasional beer....so she is pretty much prime candidate for a heart attack....not to mention the stress that she has in her life. I guess I am angry right now at her as well. Take better care of yourself lady....grrrr....you have 6 kids hanging around here and there....not to mention the grandkids that need to see you.

We have to many more stories to laugh about, and visit's to catch up on...you have a book to write, and a career that you have always wanted just starting....


please please be okay....

No comments: