Friday, September 5, 2008

Life in the not so Fast Lane

Well it has been one whole month without coffee....woo hoo....so far kicking my only bad habit (leaving clothes on the floor is not a bad habit, I like it that way...so thhhhupt!) has not been that hard at all. Well, only because the coffeemaker broke the day after I decided I was going to quit....gotta love karma...but I have not been tempted at all for a cup of good ole Joe since I left Simcoe....actually since leaving my mini vacation I have turned a lot of things around. I have started exercising more, eating a ton better....trying to keep the dust bunnies in check....I even signed up to get my drivers (knowledge) test done....what next sky diving??...ummm no....but it is a good step all around for me....

I am considering all my new "life" changes to being a part of nesting...or pre-nesting before we move. Trying to possibly get my life in check before I start on my new adventure to New Jersey....or either that I am bored :) I dyed my hair red, so that is definately an "I am bored" moment...but more with myself, than with what is going on in my life...

I am anxiously awaiting some new fabric to come in, as I have some curtain projects to finish....and a table runner I would like to create...I am in LOVE with the new fabrics by Heather Bailey (POP Garden) and Tulia Pink (Nest) and you will be seeing both in my home and in some of my new creations...More *Scrappy Dress*s will be on there way for sure....Halloween has also been churning in my studio....A little late for most of the masses, but I know there are a few stragglers that procrastinate like me :)

Planning on baking a bit today for the boys...well maybe a bit more.....so far this week it has been a chocolate chip cookie and banana bread week (without the nuts thank you very much, Gavyn would have a fit...besides we have enough nutz in this house) I hope the try a recipe from Paint in My Hair that I hope will appeal to my boys, and use up the last of the fruit in my fridge that is just about to go on me....though it would be so much better with ice cream.....grrrrr I am off ice cream...damn....


Maybe skydiving would be better....

No comments: