Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yummie Laughter....




They are all downstairs right now whooping it up....laughing, giggling, teasing and running....just like boys should be doing. A few "what the hells!!??" from Gavyn (okay we are trying to break him from that habit) so I know that all is okay.

They usually spend most of their time NOT getting along, that this sounds like bliss at the moment, even if it is a few decibels louder than I would like, how can I stop them...really why would I....what is a little noise amoungst happy sounds :)

Maybe I will call them up for snack soon to munch on the chocolate chip muffins that I just made, I can not believe that they have not sniffed them out yet and claimed that they are starving and haven't eaten it FOREVER.....which means that they truly are getting along....

how odd.....hehehee....I might be able to get used to it.....but then wonder what are they up to really?? Lulling me into a false sense of security is what they do best.....conniving children of mine.....you watch, they have me set up for something....


they are my children after all :) I expect nothing less....they keep me on my toes. Boy do they ever....lol...which is good because if it wasn't for sewing and them...(and possibly the dogs) my brain would go to mush.


But I love love the laughter....makes me light up everytime I hear it...


I listed a few new dress's and put them in my shop today...we are without some pretty spectacular wall colors in the new place....sigh....and hubby is not wanting to paint anything that we are renting. SO I am going to have to get his help in constructing a backdrop for me (oh did I not mention this hubby?? oopps.....yup, I will be bugging you soon about this) because the walls here are just not cutting it and it makes me sad to look at these listings....but I adore the dress's...take a looksie if you have time...



2 comments:

Myrinda said...

omg! Gavyn is STILL wearing that shirt?!?!? lololol! maybe I will have to do a remake for him?

Jenn~ said...

Please Myrinda....I have wanted to bug you about it...love that shirt :)