Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coming Out of Hiding :))

Well at least until the next whirlwind brings me along with it...May has already been such an exciting month for me. This month both Peppermints and MisMatcHed Molly are being featured in new stores.....actual brick and mortar stores :) and I have been so very excited...and running around like a chick with her head cut off at times (well really to be honest it is not much different than I normally am)

Peppermints will be featured at Summer Studios in Avalon NJ...




Where a variety of my *Scrappy Dress's* will be on display (and purchase) as well as matching *Scrappy Dolls*. I was little on the late side in getting these to Kim the owner as I was kind of out of it all last month with surgery. So I wasn't sure I would be able to get all the dress's done....but they are and I am happy that I can wipe the sweat off my brow....hehehe.....here are a few samples of what will be in the shop...








MisMatcHed Molly is now also happily getting settled in my friend Delilah's new shop in Madison TX called Ruffled Rebelles



She has been working so hard at getting all the fine tuned details, and it has been a joy to be able to "watch" her get it all together and open this month...even if she is late at getting in in the morning....hehehe...





So scarily to say....I have been going a little overboard at getting all things sewing done...my studio is a wreck and I am needing to add more stock to my stores (just check over at the sidebar there for my stores) but I got a few of my tunic dress's in the Peppermints shop...and now I need to go through my stash again to add it to the MisMatched Molly shop....

and then I have to do the dishes.......Like I REALLLLLY have to do the dishes....lol...

No comments: