Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let there be...well.......CAKE :)

Just to let you all know....I am a blog stalker, I love reading and trying the things that other people try. I know, how unoriginal....lol...but sometimes when you read about what other people are doing you realize how unproductive you are (I know, then get off the darn computer right...lol) and try to change that. One such blog that I read pretty religiously showed off such a scrumptious cake that I had to try (she has a link to the recipe as well)....and by gosh, it was chocolate, what other excuse do I need??...lol....

Well here is my attempt at her amazing cake, while I baked it yesterday, I iced it today (and it was not icing outta the betty crocker jar either....handmade stuff, yup...I go all out...lol) and it is still around to tell the tale with 3 boys in the house....and yes I threatened them with death if they touched it before dinner tonight.....hey it worked didn't it??




It was one of the easiest cakes in the world to mix up....cake is not hard to make, especially from scratch....and it is definitely satisfying to do...even better when seeing the looks of those three boys eyeing it....lol....



But what is the bestest.....lol.....is that they HAVE to eat their dinner before they can have dessert.....oh yes....I am evil....hehehehe.....




Oh yes, one more thing....my GODSAVEAQUEEN set is up and listed.....and those little dolls in the post below are included....whether hubby like them or not :)

No comments: